Thursday, March 13, 2008

Adm. Fallon Resigns. HOORAY!

There are many people debating or not Fallon's resignation is yet another sign that this administration stinks. Personally, I don't even care about that. I just happy he's gone. He had a crap sense of security and no clue what information warfare means. He would frequently bully computer people into permitting him to do things even though they grossly violated network security. I once had his aid apologize to me because he was suck an ignorant ass.

Was he a great commander? Maybe in his time, but in the ever changing world of security he was an absolute failure. If he'd have done the same things he did a Pacom 20 years ago he'd have been reduced to Seaman Recruit and booted from the military. Being someone that had to assist in cleanups on a near weekly basis for his command's messes I am intimately familiar with his lack of security.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the link'd WaPo article was absolutely true about how worthless he was. I, for one, am happy he is resigning. Good riddance to bad rubbish. 

No comments: