Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Eliot Spitzer is "Client 9". Who's 1-8?

In a move bringing him closer to the Clinton family, Eliot Spitzer has been brought up on charges of soliciting prostitution. Good old, "client 9" from what reports say. Yep, a nice fat black eye for Democrats. Big deal. Compromising yourself in this manner isn't a Democrat or Republican issue. It happens across the board. It's not going to be over any time soon either. It's long past being a D/R game of gotcha. It loosens my faith in government at the roots to see so many who've been entrusted "by the people, for the people" turn out this way.

So anyway, if Eliot Spitzer is Client 9 who are Clients 1 through 8? Are they going by a ranking structure? Would 1 through 8 be more powerful than Spitzer? Is Slick Willy on the list?

Of course, I highly doubt any reporter will ask who the others are, and I doubt even more anyone would tell them if they asked. Maybe a freedom of information act request would do it?

Since I'll probably never see any of the other numbers I'll just make my own completely fabricated list. Feel free to make your own:

1. Bill Clinton
2. Dick Cheney
3. Nancy Pelosi
4. Ted Kennedy
5. John McCain
6. Howard Dean
6. Sean Hannity
7. Hillary Clinton
8. Barack Houssein Obama (HT Teach)

Hopefully I can start a political meme here. Who are your 8 clients?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I am Spartacus!"

American Warmonger said...

Greetings Mr. Douglas Adams fan, coincidentally known as Spartacus! I too am spartacus.

Anonymous said...

Obama :)

I was wondering where your site was. Lost the email.

American Warmonger said...

DOH! Of course Obama! he got the website from Spitzer!

Hopefully I'm back for an extended stay. Just gonna do what I do and hang out.

Anonymous said...

I still want to know what a woman can possibly do to a middle aged man that's worth $5500/hour.

She better have a fountain of youth or something down there.

American Warmonger said...

It's actually 1,000 an hour, but it's still the same:

Anonymity and things he can't do at home. There's also the exclusivity factor. He's "elite" so he's not subject to the same standards of morality.

A couple reports I heard mentioned Kristen being asked to do something she didn't feel was completely safe. So I'm thinking it wasn't just anal, but maybe asphyxiation or something like it.

Anonymous said...

My choice for the other 8 clients is me, me, me, me, me, me, me, and me. As long as Bill Gates pays the tab.

Oh yeah...

I want my 18 year old body back or the deal's off.